|JAN 26th||Sat & Sun 8 PM IST (GMT +5:30)||ENROLL NOW|
|FEB 1st||Sat & Sun 8 PM IST (GMT +5:30)||ENROLL NOW|
|FEB 8th||Sat & Sun 8 PM IST (GMT +5:30)||ENROLL NOW|
AWS certification training from Eduranz is handled by industry professionals, depending on large-scale business needs and requirements. It helps you prepare for AWS Certified Solutions Architect (CSA) – Associate Exam. With Eduranz tutor-led sessions, you’ll be able to apply robust and secure applications on AWS. This Aws Training will help you identify the appropriate AWS service based on your data, calculations, or security requirements. In this AWS course, you will learn about various aspects of AWS, which includes Elastic Cloud Compute, Simple Storage Services, Virtual Private Cloud, Aurora Database, Load Balancing, Automatic Scaling, and more by working on industry-oriented projects and case studies. All the above-mentioned concepts will also be implemented using AWS Best Practices.
|Section 1: Introduction|
|Introduction to Startups Details||FREE||00:30:00|
|Introduction to entrepreneurial management Details||00:20:00|
|Section 2: The Ecosystem|
|Different types of entrepreneurship Details||00:30:00|
|Entrepreneurial Ecosystem and Legal Fundamentals Details||01:00:00|
|Section 3: Marketing Startups|
|Value proposition Details||00:40:00|
|Product development Details||00:25:00|
Almost every large or small-scale organizations have set up their infrastructures on Cloud, and some of them are still migrating. So, organizations need individuals with cloud skills to help transform their business, AWS holds 69% of the global cloud computing market and AWS certification training helps you build and validate your cloud skills, so you can get more out of the cloud.
Eduranz provides AWS certification training curated by the industry experts and this entire AWS online training course is in line with the AWS Certified Solutions Architect exam. You will learn many aspects of AWS like Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2), Simple Storage Service (S3), Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Relations Database Service (RDS), Aurora Database Service, Load Balancing, Auto-Scaling and a lot more. You will also get to work on various hands-on and case studies by the end of each chapter and a Capstone project upon the completion of your Syllabus along with the implementation of AWS best practices in this AWS certification.
Upon the Completion of this AWS certification, you should be able to learn:• How to design and deploy AWS Systems efficiently
• To do the Cost-evaluation and work with the cost-control mechanism
• Implementation of Elastic Load Balancing on multiple EC2 instances
• Handling Data ingress and Egress on AWS efficiently
• Identify relevant and suitable use of AWS architecture
• Lift and shift mechanisms of AWS on-premises application
• Determination of right AWS based on computing, database, and security needs
It is best suited for aspirants from the following backgrounds:
• Website Developers or Software Developers having a minimum of 1-year experience
• A project manager who wants to migrate and deploy their existing infrastructure on AWS solutions
• Professionals with and IT Infrastructure and with experience in virtualization
• Professionals with at least a year experience in DevOps
• Professionals having an understanding of applications and servers
• Professionals with at least a year experience in System Administration and Network Administration
Just a basic knowledge of any programming language will be beneficial.• Having an additional knowledge in Networking and Operating System like Linux would come in handy for you
Today, cloud computing is no longer an optional factor but a critical one to the success of any biggest enterprises on earth. Therefore, getting AWS training and certification means that you can open up doors to unlimited job chances that are offering highly competitive salaries.AWS is a triumph in the domain of cloud computing. Whether you’re a web marketer, a database or a system manager, a big data analyst, or an IoT user, you might be using a service. This AWS certification training will help you become an AWS certified solution architect. In addition, you can also look at other careers such as AWS Solutions Architect, AWS Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Cloud Architect, and a lot more. To avail such opportunities, you will need structured training with the AWS course curriculum that is in line with current industry requirements and best practices. Aside from a strong theoretical understanding, it is important to work with real-life projects and save, calculate, and more. work in different types of services. If you are working with Eduranz on this, then you are in the right place. Eduranz AWS training is entirely oriented towards practical applications, and hence it provides you a clear advantage.
In this chapter, you will be first introduced to Cloud Computing, different models and its concepts, then we will move towards essential concepts in AWS as shown below:
• What is Cloud Computing?
• Different Cloud Computing Models
• What is AWS? And how is AWS a leader in the cloud market?
• Intro to AWS Management Console
• Quick intro to the essential AWS Services such as:
o Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2)
o AWS Simple Storage Service (S3)
o Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
o Amazon Machine Image (AMI)
o Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
o Elastic Load Balance (ELB) and more
• Thorough understanding of AWS Architecture
• Understanding Public/Elastic IP’s and comparing them
• Launching, Initiating and Terminating and AWS EC2 Instance
• What is Auto-Scaling?
• Best Practices and Costs for AWS EC2 and understanding various backup services concepts in AWS
• Setting-up for AWS free-tier account
• Launching an EC2 Instance
• Creating an S3 bucket through console and AWS CLI
• Understanding the process of hosting a website
• Launching a Linux Virtual Machine using an AWS EC2 Instance
In this chapter, you will understand the essential concepts behind the object storage, where in you will identify when to use which service and topics like:
• AWS Storage
• In-depth of AWS S3 – Creation, Version Control, Security, Replication, Transfer, Acceleration
• Other concepts in S3 like, storage classes, life cycle policy, cost-optimization and more
• Create and Configure CloudFront with S3
• Understanding and working with Elastic Block Storage
• Amazon Glacier storage for persisting data backup and archiving
• Data importing and exporting using Amazon Snowball
• Host a Static Website on AWS S3
• Uploading images and documents to AWS S3 from a Website
• Replicate Data across regions
• Export and Import data from Glacier storage using lifecycle policy
• Access any static website using AWS CloudFront
• Elastic Block Storage (EBS) for block-level persistent storage volumes with S3 buckets
• Connect cloud-based storage with the on-premise software using AWS Storage Gateway
We will start this chapter by understanding the essential concepts behind Auto-Scaling and various topics as shown below:
• Auto-Scaling mechanism and its components
• Auto-Scaling Lifecycle and its policy
• Understanding Fault Tolerance in AWS
• Understanding Elastic load balancing and its types
• Comparison between Classic, Network and Application Load Balancer
• Accessing the Elastic Load Balancer
• Working with Route53 and various routing policies
• Creating a Classic and a Network load balancer
• Working with Application load balancer and Auto-Scaling
• Scaling policy in Auto-Scaling
• Understanding how to register a domain using Route 53
• Routing internet traffic to the resources and automatically checking health of resources
In this part of the Chapter, we will first understand the essential types of AWS Database services which are basically used for managing structured and unstructured data in other-term we call them SQL and NoSQL Databases. The topics which will be covered here are:
• What exactly is a Relational Database?
• Understanding AWS RDS and Amazon Aurora
• Benefits of using AWS RDS and Amazon Aurora
• What exactly is a NoSQL or a Non-Relational Database?
• Understanding NoSQL Service of AWS i.e., AWS DynamoDB
• Working with a Data warehousing product i.e., Amazon Redshift
• Using an in-memory data store with ElasticCache
• Using AWS Kinesis for the Analysis of Data
• Creating an RDS Instance and its read replica instance
• Adding data to a replica RDS
• Storing an application’s data to master RDS
• Creating Tables and running queries in master RDS
• Creating PostgreSQL and MySQL instance using Amazon Aurora
• Create a NoSQL Table and run queries in it using DynamoDB
• Working with Redis Cache
• Using Kinesis Data Stream for Visualizing the website’s traffic
In this chapter, we will get an in-depth knowledge of Amazon Virtual Private Cloud, IAM, CloudWatch and CloudTrail, as shown below:
• Understanding VPC and its components
• Benefits of VPC
• VPC Use-Cases
• Understanding & Creating a Virtual Private Network
• Working on VPC Networking, IP addressing and VPN Connections
• Network Access Control List and Security Groups and Network Address Translation (NAT)
• Understanding VPC Peering
• Deep-dive into Identity Access Management (IAM)
• User management using IAM
• Policies and API Keys access using various AWS Services
• Key Management Service in IAM
• Accessing billings and creating alerts on billings
• IAM Best Practices
• Creating a VPN and attach an EC2 instance on it and access it on internet and a private network by using AWS PrivateLink
• Creating two instances on different VPC’s with the help of VPC peering
• Creating a new role for an application which can access to an S3 Bucket
• Creating new policies for new users to either give them the admin or restricted privileges
• Rotating different credentials for IAM users to keep the users account protected
• Log-in to AWS Console using MFA
• Accessing AWS Services by creating API keys
• Creating multiple budgets according to each and every service used on a monthly basis
This chapter will give you the insights of Monitoring services in AWS, where in you will work on concepts like:
• Managing IAM events using AWS CloudTrail
• Monitor and Manage AWS resources using CloudWatch
• Deploy configuration alerts and notifications using CloudWatch
• CloudWatch Billing and exploring Trusted Advisor
• Logging IAM events through AWS CloudTrail
• Monitoring an EC2 Instance with the help of CloudWatch
• Storing Logs in S3 by enabling ClouTrail
Learn about different Application Services provided by AWS used for sending E-mails, to receive notifications and for queuing the messages, this chapter will also deal with the latest Serverless Computing service which AWS Lambda, find the more topics below:
• Working with AWS Simple Email Service (SES), AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS), AWS Simple Queue Service (SQS) and AWS Simple Work Flow (SWF)
• Working with the orchestration service i.e., AWS Elastic Beanstalk
• AWS OpsWorks and CLI
• Work with AWS Lambda – A Serverless Computing Service
• Send an Email using AWS SES
• Enable and generate a notification service by sending a notification using AWS SNS
• Orchestrate an S3 Bucket using Elastic Beanstalk
• Copy an Object by using AWS Lambda
• Send an E-mail to the user using AWS Lambda whenever an object is added to S3 bucket
• Sending a notification via Lambda whenever a message is sent to SQS
• Model and Provision your apps with the help of AWS OpsWorks
In this chapter, you will know how to do the configuration management of your server along with its automation, check more topics below:
• Manage resources using AWS CloudFormation
• Configuration Management and Automation of Servers with the help of OpsWorks
• More into AWS Elastic Beanstalk
• Comparing CloudFormation, OpsWorks and Elastic Beanstalk
• Automatically checking the health of resources using Route53
• Using AWS CloudFormation for the provisioning of Infrastructure
• Routing the traffic towards the resources and checking the health of the resources automatically
• Installing LAMP Server on an EC2 Instance using CloudFormation
• Managing Servers using AWS OpsWorks Stacks
• Deploying a Web Application with the help of DynamoDB using Elastic Beanstalk (for orchestration)
This Section will cover all the important aspects required to clear the AWS Solutions Architect Exam:
• Examination guidelines
• Most likely asked Interview Questions
• Some other useful tips for completing exams and job interviews.
- Project: Elastic load balancing and its configuration
Problem Statement: As the AWS Engineer of the company, you need to launch two web servers and configure a load balancer, then auto-scale it.
Topic: Load balancer
Project: Orchestrate a website
Problem Statement: First deploy a high-availability PHP application on Elastic Beanstalk, with lesser time and higher availability along with autoscaling. The primary tasks would be launching a DB instance in Amazon RDS, creating an Elastic Beanstalk Environment, and configuring Security Groups.
Topic: Elastic Beanstalk
Project: Scaling a website without zero upfront cost using AWS
Problem Statement: Without any investment in hardware you need to launch virtual servers and configure their security, also manage storage.
Topic: EC2, RDS, traffic from EC2 to RDS
At the time of enrollment team Eduranz will assign one mentor for you and he will be guiding you in this lifetime Journey.
24/7 Tech Adviser Support
Lifetime 24/7 Technical and Non Technical Support from team Eduranz.
Get Lifetime opportunity to access and attend the live sessions multiple times.
Assignments & Quizzes
Every module will be followed by certification based assessment and quiz.
Become a Certified Professional.
Team Eduranz will update your Resume before forwarding it to our 60+ global Clients.
To run Python, your system must meet the following basic requirements:
1. 32- or 64-bit operating system
2. 1 GB RAM
The statement uses Anaconda and Jupiter notebooks. The E-learning video contains detailed installation instructions.
All of our highly qualified trainers are industry experts with at least 10-12 years of relevant teaching experience. Each of them underwent a rigorous selection process that included screening profiles, technical assessments, and training demonstrations before being certified for training. We also ensure that only high-level graduates live in our faculty.
Eduranz offers a 24/7 request solution and you can pick up your tickets at any time from our dedicated support team. You can use email support for all your questions. If your request is not answered via email, we can also arrange one-on-one discussions with the faculty. You will be glad to know that you can switch to Eduranz support after completing training. We also don’t limit the number of tickets you can collect when solving questions and doubts.
Eduranz offers independent learning for those who want to learn at their own pace. This training also gives you the benefits of email questions, tutorial sessions, 24×7 support, and access to modules or LMS for lifelong learning. In addition, you will receive the latest version of learning material at no additional cost. Independent Eduranz training is 75% lower than teacher-led online training. If you experience problems while studying, we can arrange virtual courses directly with the trainer at any time.
Eduranz offers the most up-to-date, relevant and valuable projects in the real world as part of the training program. In this way, you can integrate what you have learned in the real industry. Each training is delivered with various projects where you can thoroughly test your skills, learning and practical knowledge so that you are well prepared for the industry. They work on very interesting projects in the fields of high technology, e-commerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance and more. After successfully completing your project, your skills will be counted as a result of six months intensive industry experience.
Eduranz actively supports all trainees who have successfully completed the training. That’s why we are involved in more than 80 top MNCs worldwide. This way you can be in exclusive organizations such as Sony, Ericsson, TCS, Mu Sigma, Standard Chartered, Cognizant, Cisco and other similar-sized companies. We also support you during job interviews and preparation of your CV.
In any case, you can switch from self-directed self-training to online training only by paying an additional amount and participating in the next set of training that will be specifically notified to you.
After completing the Eduranz Training Program along with all real projects, tests and assignments and achieving at least 60% points in the qualification exam; You received a certificate that was certified by Eduranz. This certification is recognized by Eduranz’s partner organizations, which includes a lot of top MNCs worldwide that are also part of the Fortune 500 list.
In our job support program, we help you start your dream job by sharing your resume with potential tenants, helping you make resumes, and preparing you for interview questions. Eduranz training should not be seen as an employment agency or employment guarantee, because the entire employment process is handled directly between the student and the employing company and the final choice is always left to the employer.