|April 26th||Sat & Sun 5 PM IST (GMT +5:30)||ENROLL NOW|
|May 2st||Tue to Fri 5 AM IST (GMT +5:30)||ENROLL NOW|
|May 9th||Sat & Sun 5 PM IST (GMT +5:30)||ENROLL NOW|
With Eduranz Online Python Certification Course, you can learn & master the concepts of Basic and Advanced Python from the very scratch. This Python Course will help you master important Python programming concepts such as data operations, file operations, object-oriented programming. Moreover, this Online Python Course will also cover the topics in various Python libraries such as Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, which are quite important concepts for data science domain. Get the best Python Training from top python developers and experts.
|Module 1 - Introduction to Python|
|Lecture 1 – Python Introduction||00:09:00|
|Lecture 2 – Installation and Operators||00:13:00|
|Module 2 - Data Types and Variables|
|Lecture 1 – Understanding Data Types||00:08:00|
|Lecture 2 – Numbers||00:24:00|
|Lecture 3 – Variables||00:20:00|
|Module 3 - I/o Functions|
|Lecture 1 – Input and Output in Python||00:05:00|
|Lecture 2 – Input Functions||00:08:00|
|Lecture 3 – Print Function||00:18:00|
Eduranz’s Python Training not only focuses on providing the knowledge from basics to advanced level of Python but you can also leverage the deep understanding of statistics, machine learning, very basics required to move into Data Science with Python
This Python course covers all the essential concepts such as writing Python scripts, sorting, and operating Python files. You will also use libraries like Pandas, Numpy, SciPy, Matplotlib, Cufflinks, Scikit. At the end of this Python Certification Course, you will also work on Web Scraping with Python and Apache Spark with Python.
• Understanding Python, python trends and popularity
• Data Types in Python
• Functions in Python
• Classes and Methods in Python
• Expressions, Loops, Control Flow Statements in Python
• Object-Oriented Programming
• Data Analysis Libraries
• Web scraping using Python
• PySpark – Apache Spark with Python
• Freshers or Graduates
• Anyone willing to have a career in Python
• If you are working in different programming language (regardless of your experience)
• Data Analysts or Business Analysts
• BI Managers or Analytics Professionals
• Application or Web Developers
• Software Engineers or ETL Developers
• Big Data Analysts
No prerequisites are required for this Online Python Course, but the basics of any programming language will come in handy for you.
• Python is the most versatile, flexible and user-friendly language.
• No language has every made this level of transition for becoming this popular and majorly used for almost every domain like Data Analysis, Data Visualization, Machine Learning, Data Science, Finance, Web Development and a lot more.
• Being a dynamically typed and object-oriented programming language, it is also multi-paradigm.
• Python’s libraries and packages provides 10 times more productivity than the other languages like Java, C, C++.
• You can easily leverage Python’s language from this course to move into the field of python development and data science..
• Upon the completion of this Python certification course, you will be able start and work with the Data Science and Machine Learning Environment.
According to Indeed, in USA, Python Developers can earn up to US $102K/annuum and in India, the average salary grabbed by ranges around 6-8 lacs/annuum and an experienced developer can earn from 12 lacs to 24 lacs/annuum.
Eduranz follows a rigorous certification process. To become a certified Python Programmer, you must meet the following criteria:
Online Instructor-led Course
• Successful completion of all projects, which will be evaluated by trainers
• Scoring minimum 60% in the Python Certification Training quiz conducted by Eduranz
• Completing all course videos in our LMS
• Scoring minimum 60% in the Online Python Course Certification Training quiz conducted by Eduranz
• The main task of a Python Programmer is to develop, implement, and debug a project.
• They often deal in data collection and analytics to create meaningful answers to problem statements to provide the valuable insights.
• Write server-side logic.
• Work on web frameworks.
• Develop the server-side platform and write the reusable codes and so on.
In this Chapter, we will start from the very basic and understand the relevance of python followed by its setup, syntax, basic commands and a lot more, check below to know more:
• Introduction to Python
• Features of Python
• Advantages of using Python compared to other programming languages
• Types of Companies using Python
• Installation of Python on Windows, Mac and Linux distributions for Anaconda Python Deployment of Python IDE
• Basic commands of Python
• Installing Python Anaconda for Windows, Linux, and Mac
• Writing a “Hello World Program”
This Chapter will cover all the concepts in Data Types and Objects with their respective hands-on and practical sessions, you will learn how to work with data types, number, strings, lists, tuples and dictionaries, you can check the below topics to know more:
• Understanding Python Data Types and Numbers
• Performing Simple arithmetic operations in Python
• Assigning Variables in Python
• Operators in Python
o Understanding all the basic operators in Python
o Comparison Operators in Python
o Chaining Comparison Operators with Logical Operators
• Working with strings like indexing and slicing a string, formatting, etc
• Working with Lists like creating a basic and multiple list, adding elements & more
• Covering the essential concepts of Tuples
• Sets & Boolean in Python
• Dictionaries in python like creating and adding elements to a Dictionary
• Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying and Dividing numbers using arithmetic operations
• Creating a list with multiple distinct and duplicate elements
• Accessing and removing the elements from a list
• Slicing a list
• Creation and Concatenation of Tuples
• Slicing of Tuples
• Demonstration of Set and Boolean operations
• Demonstration on Python Dictionaries
In this Python Chapter, we will go through all the basic concepts of Python Statements like if else, for loops, while loops, Control flow and all the essential Functions in Python, check the below topics to know more about this chapter:
• If Elif and Else Statements
• For loops in Python
• While loops & some useful operators in Python (range vs xrange on python)
• List Comprehensions in Python
• Chaining comparison in python
• Else with for and Switch Case in Python
• Using iteration in python
• Iterators in Python
• Iterators function
• Intro to Python functions
o Types of Python Functions
• Defining a Function in Python
o Rules for naming python function (identifier)
• Python Function Parameters
• Python Return Statement and calling a function
• Function Arguments
• What is the Python Function Argument?
o Types of Python Function Arguments
o Default Argument in Python
o Python Keyword Arguments
o Python Arbitrary Arguments
• Python Built-In Functions with Syntax and Examples
• Lambda Expressions, Map, and Filter Functions
Along with covering basics to advanced topics in this chapter, we will also cover the Lab-exercises and practical for all the above-mentioned topics based on an industrial-based case studies such as:
• Write a Python Function with or without the parameters
• Demo on If Else Statements and Iterators Functions
• Demo on Simple Boolean and Simple Math Functions
• Demo on create an object and write a for loop to print all odd numbers
• Demo on smaller or a greater number
• Use Lambda Expression to Map and Filter the Functions
Here, we will cover all the essential concepts of OOP, where in we will start from basics to the advanced level while able to write smooth codes using the concepts of OOP, we will cover the topics like:
• Intro to Object-Oriented Programming and its need
• Attributes, Class Keywords,
• Class Object Attributes
• Methods in Python
• Data Hiding and Object Printing
• Constructors and Destructors in Python
• Class and static variable in python
• Class method and static method in python
• Inheritance, Encapsulation, Polymorphism & Abstraction
• Special Methods – Magic Method
• Write a Class
• Writing a Python program and incorporating the OOP concepts in it
• Creating a Bank Account using OOP concepts
In this part of the chapter, we will understand the concepts of Modules, Packages and deep-dive into some of the common errors in Python, along with the concepts of Exception Handling, topics as shown below:
• Intro to Modules
• Working on PyPi using pip Install: Installing external packages and modules
• Numeric, Logarithmic, Power, Trigonometric and Angular functions in Python
• Understanding Python Errors and Exceptions
• Syntax Errors in Python
• Handling Exceptions in Python
• Raising Exceptions
• User-defined Exceptions
• Unit Testing in Python
• Demo on Modules
• Demo on Exception Handling
• Running Tests with Unittest Library
Upon the completion of Python concepts successfully, we will proceed towards the advanced concepts in Python, starting off with NumPy, a library for the Python programming language, adding support for large, multi-dimensional arrays and matrices, along with a large collection of high-level mathematical functions to operate on arrays.
This Chapter will cover the topics as shown below:
• Intro to NumPy
• Creating Arrays in NumPy
• Using Arrays and Scalars
• Indexing NumPy Arrays
• NumPy Array Manipulation
• Array Transportation
• Universal Array Function
• Array Processing
• Array Input and Output
• Importing NumPy Modules
• Creating and Initializing NumPy Arrays of different dimensions
• Working with arange in NumPy arrays
• Perform arithmetic operation on NumPy Arrays
• Create 3 Dimensional NumPy array
In this Chapter, we will learn Python’s very reliable library used for Scientific and technical computing, which is SciPy, we will cover the concepts as shown below:
• Introduction to SciPy
• Its Functions Building NumPy
• Clusters, Linning, Signals, Optimization, Integration, Sub packages and SciPy with Bayesian Theory.
• Working with SciPy Cluster and Lining
• Import SciPy by applying the Bayes phrase to the specified notes.
This Chapter will cover Pandas, a Python library used for the Data Manipulation, the topics to be covered are as shown below:
• What is data manipulation?
• Use panda libraries to manipulate data
• Dependency of NumPy library libraries
• Pandas Series objects,
• Panda data frames
• Load and process data with pandas
• Combining data objects
• Merging, and various types of data object attachments.
• Record & clean notes, edit notes, visualize notes
Lab-Exercise: Manipulating data with pandas by Importing & navigating spreadsheets containing variable types such as float, integer, double, and others.
Learn how to create beautiful and interactive data visualizations in Python using various libraries such as:
• Pandas Built-in Data Visualization
• Plotly and Cufflinks
• Geographical Plotting
Also, we will draw and understand charts and diagrams using these libraries.
• Using Matplotlib to create pie charts, scatter plots, line graphs, and histograms
• Create Graphs and Charts using different libraries
Learn how to do the scraping through the websites efficiently:
• Introduction to web scraping in Python
• Various web scraping libraries
• beautifulsoup, Scrapy Python packages,
• Installation of beautifulsoup
• Installation of Python parser lxml
• Creating soup object with input HTML
• Searching of tree
• Full or partial parsing
• Output print
• Searching the tree
• Installation of Beautiful soup and lxml Python parser
• Making a soup object with input HTML file
• Navigating using Py objects in soup tree
Project 1: Word matcher program.
Problem Statement: Write a Python program that matches a word at the beginning of a string.
Topics: Regex, conditional statement, function
Mini-Project 2: Website blocker using Python
Problem Statement: Your company wants to build a program to block certain websites like Facebook, YouTube, etc during work hours. As a Python developer, the task comes to you to find a solution for the problem. Write a Python program to build the website blocker.
Topic: File handling, Time, Date Time
Project 1: Analyzing the Election Data
Problem Statement: Extract, load and Analyze the Poll from the Election and Donor Data
Industry: Government and Public
Description: Post the election, government has given your company a contract of doing the analysis on the Election and Donor Data. You as the data analyst are supposed to answer to a few questions by analyzing the aggregated poll data. Like how much votes are done and different aspects in it along with analyzing the average donations given to Democrats and Republican (more questions are asked during the project).
Concepts used in this project are as follows:
• Basic Python Data Types, Operations, Methods and Functions
• Python Data Analysis Libraries:
o NumpPy Array
• Data Visualization using any:
Project 2: Analyzing the Stock Market
Problem Statement: Extract, Load and Analyze the Stock Market data, get the stock information, visualize the data and predict its future from the dataset.
Industry: Stock Market
Description: Andrew is a Data Analyst in a company named ValueAnalytics, he has been assigned a project to analyze the Stock Market from a data set of Technology Stocks, by using the different libraries, he has to extract the stock information and perform the visualization of different aspects, along with analyzing the risk of a stock from its past history.
Andrew need to perform the tasks in this format:
• Find the change in the Price of the stock over time
• Find the daily return of the stock on average
• Find the moving average of the various stocks
• Find the correlation between different stocks’ closing prices
• Find the correlation between different stocks’ daily returns
• Find the value we should put at risk by investing in a particular stock
• Attempt to predict future stock behavior
Concepts used in this project are as follows:
• Basic Python Data Types, Operations, Methods and Functions
• Python Data Analysis Libraries:
o NumpPy Array
• Data Visualization using any:
At the time of enrollment team Eduranz will assign one mentor for you and he will be guiding you in this lifetime Journey.
24/7 Tech Adviser Support
Lifetime 24/7 Technical and Non Technical Support from team Eduranz.
Get Lifetime opportunity to access and attend the live sessions multiple times.
Assignments & Quizzes
Every module will be followed by certification based assessment and quiz.
Become a Certified Professional.
Team Eduranz will update your Resume before forwarding it to our 60+ global Clients.
No one misses any lecture at Eduranz, because you will be provided with the recorded sessions of the class on your LMS withn 24 hours and despite that, you can also attend any different live session to cover up the missed topic and aks your doubts from the trainer.
Live Virtual Classes or Online Classes: With online class training, you can access courses via video conferencing from your desktop to increase productivity and reduce work time and personal time.Independent study online: In this mode, you will receive videos with lectures and can continue the course as you wish.
Eduranz offers the most up-to-date, relevant and valuable projects in the real world as part of the training program. In this way, you can integrate what you have learned in the real industry. Each training is delivered with various projects where you can thoroughly test your skills, learning and practical knowledge so that you are well prepared for the industry. They work on very interesting projects in the fields of high technology, e-commerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance and more. After successfully completing your project, your skills will be counted as a result of six months intensive industry experience.
All of our highly qualified trainers are industry experts with at least 10-12 years of relevant teaching experience. Each of them underwent a rigorous selection process that included screening profiles, technical assessments, and training demonstrations before being certified for training. We also ensure that only high-level graduates live in our faculty.
Eduranz offers a 24/7 request solution and you can pick up your tickets at any time from our dedicated support team. You can use email support for all your questions. If your request is not answered via email, we can also arrange one-on-one discussions with the faculty. You will be glad to know that you can switch to Eduranz support after completing training. We also don’t limit the number of tickets you can collect when solving questions and doubts.
Eduranz offers independent learning for those who want to learn at their own pace. This training also gives you the benefits of email questions, tutorial sessions, 24×7 support, and access to modules or LMS for lifelong learning. In addition, you will receive the latest version of learning material at no additional cost. Independent Eduranz training is 75% lower than teacher-led online training. If you experience problems while studying, we can arrange virtual courses directly with the trainer at any time.
Eduranz actively supports all trainees who have successfully completed the training. That’s why we are involved in more than 80 top MNCs worldwide. This way you can be in exclusive organizations such as Sony, Ericsson, TCS, Mu Sigma, Standard Chartered, Cognizant, Cisco and other similar-sized companies. We also support you during job interviews and preparation of your CV.Is it possible to switch from independent training to teacher-led training?In any case, you can switch from self-directed self-training to online training only by paying an additional amount and participating in the next set of training that will be specifically notified to you.
After completing the Eduranz Training Program along with all real projects, tests and assignments and achieving at least 60% points in the qualification exam; You will receive an industrial recognized certificate by Eduranz. This certification is recognized by Eduranz’s partner organizations, which includes a lot of top MNCs worldwide that are also part of the Fortune 500 list.
Our job assistance program will help you reach the job that you have been seeking. In our support program, we help you by sharing your resume with the companies that we have tie ups with, along with helping you in resume building, getting your prepared for the interviews through mock sessions by our industry experts (from various companies like IBM, Microsoft, Accenture, Delloite etc.), also by providing you with mock interview questions and exhaustive session by Eduranz. However, Eduranz is not a recruitment or job agency, we do not guarantee you a job, we simply direct your resumes to different companies, then after that, the entire process is handled by the employer and company and the result is totally based on the employer’s decision.