|JAN 26th||Sat & Sun 8 PM IST (GMT +5:30)||ENROLL NOW|
|FEB 1st||Sat & Sun 8 PM IST (GMT +5:30)||ENROLL NOW|
|FEB 8th||Sat & Sun 8 PM IST (GMT +5:30)||ENROLL NOW|
Microsoft Azure Administrators certification training – AZ-103 by Eduranz is designed and structured by industry experts, based on Microsoft’s AZ-103 exam outline. This Azure Administrator Associate course prepares you for the Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate Training exam. This Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate training program will help you acquire skills in Azure administration by guiding you through various aspects of cloud architecture, its layers and components, Azure subscriptions and resources, virtual network connectivity, Windows PowerShell, cloud infrastructure deployment, security, and many more. As part of this program, you will not only learn how to implement Azure cloud technology in real-world projects, but also will receive official course material for ‘Integrating On-premises Identity Infrastructure with Microsoft Azure” issued by Microsoft.
|Section 1: Introduction|
|Introduction to Startups Details||FREE||00:30:00|
|Introduction to entrepreneurial management Details||00:20:00|
|Section 2: The Ecosystem|
|Different types of entrepreneurship Details||00:30:00|
|Entrepreneurial Ecosystem and Legal Fundamentals Details||01:00:00|
|Section 3: Marketing Startups|
|Value proposition Details||00:40:00|
|Product development Details||00:25:00|
Cloud computing has become the foundation upon which enterprises are transforming their businesses by gaining new insights from their data to drive innovation as well as competitive advantage. Not only large-scale but also small-scale organization have started to set up their infrastructures on Cloud already, and some of them are still migrating. Microsoft Azure is one of the top players when it comes to Cloud Computing Market and is growing at an unprecedented pace. Therefore, there is an urgent need for certified Azure administration professionals.
Microsoft Azure Certification training by Eduranz gives you hands-on experience with Azure services, storage, servers and all other important concepts such as managing virtual machines, securing, managing identities, etc. This Microsoft Administrator (AZ-103) training is designed and curated by industry experts to help learners prepare for the Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate Certification exam.
IT Admins looking for hands-on training on Azure Infrastructure
Professionals looking for skill enhancement as Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator
The pre-requisites for Eduranz Azure certification training course are:
Understanding the use of Command-Line Interface and PowerShell is beneficial
Basic knowledge of cloud, IT administration, and networking
Eduranz Azure Administrator Certification course has been designed and curated by industry professionals that prepares you for the Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate Certification exam. As part of this Azure online course, you work on real-time projects and assignments that have a major impact on real industry scenarios. Upon completion of the project work, which will be reviewed by a panel of industry experts, and upon scoring at least 60% marks in the quiz, you will be awarded with the Azure Administrator Certificate by Eduranz.
In this chapter, first, you will be introduced to Cloud Computing and its models, then you will learn about different administrative tools and components in Azure as listed below:
- Introduction to cloud computing
- Different Cloud Computing Models
- Hybrid Cloud
- What is Microsoft Azure? How is it a leader in the cloud market?
- Microsoft Azure Services
- Azure Portal
- Azure CLI
- Azure PowerShell
- Create an Azure account and Azure Portal
- Setting up Azure CLI and PowerShell
In this chapter, you will understand the essential concepts behind the object storage, wherein you will identify when to use which service and topics like:
- Introduction to Azure subscriptions
- Manage Azure Subscriptions
- Set Admin Permissions
- Configure Azure Subscriptions
- Azure Resources Manager
- Analyze Alerts and Metrics
- Configure Diagnostic Settings
- Monitor Unused Resources
- Use Login Lookup
- Logging and Warning
- Resource Group Management
- Resource Configuration and Policy Blocking
- Move Resources Between Resource Groups
- Managing Subscriptions, Quotas, Cost Analysis, and Tagging
- Billing Alerts and Subscription Policies
This chapter highlights all the important concepts related to Azure storage performance and management. Here you will learn topics like:
- Understanding Azure Storage
- Azure Storage Account
- Different Types of Azure Storage
- Azure Blob Storage
- Azure Files Storage
- Azure Table Storage
- Azure Queue Storage
- Azure Storage Replication
- Azure Storage Explorer
- Attach or Detach an External Storage Account
- Shared Access Signatures (SAS)
- Attach a Storage Account using SAS
- Monitor Activities Using Log Analytics
- Export and Import to Azure Jobs
- Azure Backup
- Why Use Azure Backup?
- Files and Folder Backup
- Application Backup
- Azure File Sync
- Azure Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Azure Create File Sharing and File Synchronization
- Create a Vault Service Warehouse
- Configure Backup Policies
- Create Azure Storage Accounts
- Manage Storage Using Azure Storage Explorer
- Secure Storage Using SAS
- Implement Blobs and Files Storages
- Implement Table Storage
- Implement Azure Backup Service
- Implement Azure File Sync
- Azure CDN Service to Store and Access Data
- Transfer Data Using Azure Import/Export service
In this chapter, you will learn how to create, configure, deploy and manage virtual machines in Azure and various topic as mentioned below:
- Virtual Machine Configuration
- Virtual Machine Networking
- Virtual Machine Storage
- Virtual Machine Availability
- Configure Virtual Hard Disk (VHD) template
- Modifying Azure Resource Manager (ARM)
- Virtual Machine Scalability
- Backup and Restore
- Manage VM Backups
- Configure VM Backups
- Perform VM Restoration
- Azure Site Recovery
- Configure Location of New VMs
- Configure VM Networking
- Configure VM Storage Options
- Implement High Availability
- Deploy and Configure VM Scale Sets
- Deploying a VM from a Custom Image
- Implement Backup and Restore
- Configure VHD template
- Deploy from Template
This chapter will focus on Azure virtual networks, configuration and management of Azure virtual networks, and also will also highlight Azure Network Security Groups and other concepts as shown below:
- Create Virtual Network Connectivity
- Creating and Configuring VNET Peering
- Connecting to Virtual Networks
- Creating Virtual Network Gateways
- Deploying and Managing Virtual Networks
- Configuring Public and Public IPs
- Network Routes and Network Interfaces
- Configuring Name Resolutions
- Configuring Azure DNS
- Configuring DNS Zones Private and Public
- Configure Network Security Groups (NSG)
- Create Security Rules
- Associate NSG with a Subnet or Network Interface
- Use of Azure Load Balancer
- Monitor and Resolve Virtual Network Problems and Integrate with Azure Virtual Networks on a Local Network
- Static Private and Public IP
- Create Network in Portal
- Create Network in PowerShell
- Creating Azure VNETs from Scratch
- Creating and Attaching NIC to VM
- Creating and using NSG
- Create and configure DNS
This chapter will guide you through, Azure Monitoring and its various capabilities that will help you ensure that your Azure architecture is working correctly. Here, you will learn about Log Analytics tool, basics of Role-Based Access Control, and concepts such as
- Overview of Monitoring Capabilities in Azure
- What is Azure Alert?
- What is Azure Activity Log?
- Introduction to Log Analytics
- Query and Analyze Log Analytics Data
- Introduction to Access Management in Azure
- Azure Users and Groups
- What is Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)?
- What are RBAC Policies?
- Configure Alerts using Azure Monitor
- Review Azure Activity Log
- Query and Analyze Log Analytics Data
- Create and Manage Azure Users and Groups
- Configure Management Access to Azure
In this chapter, we will get in-depth knowledge of Azure hybrid identity management services, implementation of multifactor authentication systems, and other important topics such as:
- Azure Active Directory (AD) management
- Self-Service Password Reset
- Azure AD Identity Protection
- Integrating SaaS Applications with Azure AD
- Azure Domains and Tenants
- Azure AD Object Management
- Azure Users and Groups
- Azure Roles
- Managing Devices
- Provisioning and Managing Hybrid Identity
- Connect and Azure AD Connect Administration
- Bulk User Updates
- Guest Account Management
- Passwords and Hash Activation Passwords
- Active Directory Domain Services (ADDS)
- Introducing Multi-Factor Authentication
- Implementation of Multifactor Authentication (MFA)
- Implement Azure Active Directory
- Configure Self-Service Password Reset
- Implement Azure AD Identity Protection
- Configure Integrated SaaS Applications
- Configure Domains and Tenants, Users and Groups
- Manage Roles and Devices
- Configure Azure AD Connect
- Implement App Proxy and Password Writeback
- Manage Azure AD Connect Health operations
- Configure user accounts for Multi-Factor Authentication
- Implement Multi-Factor Authentication
- Project 1: Analysis of the Python Name Template
Challenge: How to analyze trends and the most popular baby names
Topic: In this Python project, you are working with the United States Social Security Administration (SSA), which provides data on the frequency of baby names from 1880 to 2016. This project requires data analysis by considering various methods. You will see the most common names, identify name trends, and find the most popular names for a particular year.
- Data analysis with the Pandas Library
- Provide data frame manipulation
- Land for bars and boxes with Matplotlib
- Project 2: Python Web Scraping for Science Science
In this project, you will be introduced to the web scrawling process in Python. This includes installing Beautiful Soup, scraping libraries on the Web, editing general data and web page formats, exploring main object types, navigating strings, finding search trees, navigation options, Analyzer, Search Trees, and searching CSS. Class arguments, lists, functions, and keywords.
- Project 3: Predict customer murders at telecommunications companies
Task Issues: To maximize the profitability of your telecommunications company by reducing cooling rates
Topic: In this project, you work with telecommunications company customer records. This note contains telephone client subscription data. Each column contains a telephone number, call minutes at different times, fees paid, account life, and whether the customer has canceled some services by unsubscribing. The aim is to predict whether the customer will eventually swell or not.
- Expand the Scikit-Learn ML library
- Develop code with the Jupyter Notebook
- Create a model using the execution matrix
At the time of enrollment team Eduranz will assign one mentor for you and he will be guiding you in this lifetime Journey.
24/7 Tech Adviser Support
Lifetime 24/7 Technical and Non Technical Support from team Eduranz.
Get Lifetime opportunity to access and attend the live sessions multiple times.
Assignments & Quizzes
Every module will be followed by certification based assessment and quiz.
Become a Certified Professional.
Team Eduranz will update your Resume before forwarding it to our 60+ global Clients.
No one misses any lecture at Eduranz, because you will be provided with the recorded sessions of the class on your LMS within 24 hours and despite that, you can also attend any different live session to cover the missed-out topic and ask your doubts from the trainer.
Live Virtual Classes or Online Classes: With online class training, you can access courses via video conferencing from your desktop to increase productivity and reduce work time and personal time.Independent study online: In this mode, you will receive videos with lectures and can continue the course as you wish.
Eduranz offers the most up-to-date, relevant and valuable projects in the real world as part of the training program. In this way, you can integrate what you have learned in the real industry. Each training is delivered with various projects where you can thoroughly test your skills, learning and practical knowledge so that you are well prepared for the industry. They work on very interesting projects in the fields of high technology, e-commerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance and more. After successfully completing your project, your skills will be counted as a result of six months of intensive industry experience.
All of our highly qualified trainers are industry experts with at least 10-12 years of relevant teaching experience. Each of them underwent a rigorous selection process that included screening profiles, technical assessments, and training demonstrations before being certified for training. We also ensure that only high-level graduates live in our faculty.
Eduranz offers a 24/7 request solution and you can pick up your tickets at any time from our dedicated support team. You can use email support for all your questions. If your request is not answered via email, we can also arrange one-on-one discussions with the faculty. You will be glad to know that you can switch to Eduranz support after completing training. We also don’t limit the number of tickets you can collect when solving questions and doubts.
Eduranz offers independent learning for those who want to learn at their own pace. This training also gives you the benefits of email questions, tutorial sessions, 24×7 support, and access to modules or LMS for lifelong learning. In addition, you will receive the latest version of learning material at no additional cost. Independent Eduranz training is 75% lesser priced compared than online instructor-led training. If you experience problems while studying, we can arrange virtual courses directly with the trainer at any time.
Eduranz actively supports and assists all trainees who have successfully completed the training. That’s why we are involved with more than 80 top MNCs worldwide. This way you can be in exclusive organizations such as Sony, Ericsson, TCS, Mu Sigma, Standard Chartered, Cognizant, Cisco and other similar-sized companies. We also assist you during job interviews and preparation of your CV.
In any case, you can switch from self-directed self-training to online training only by paying an additional amount and participating in the next set of training that will be specifically notified to you.
After completing the Eduranz Training Program along with all real projects, tests, and assignments and achieving at least 60% points in the qualification exam; You will receive an industrial recognized certificate by Eduranz. This certification is recognized by Eduranz’s partner organizations, which includes a lot of top MNCs worldwide that are also part of the Fortune 500 list.
Our job assistance program will help you reach the job that you have been seeking. In our support program, we help you by sharing your resume with the companies that we have tie-ups with, along with helping you in resume building, getting your prepared for the interviews through mock sessions by our industry experts (from various companies like IBM, Microsoft, Accenture, Delloite, etc.), also by providing you with mock interview questions and exhaustive session by Eduranz. However, Eduranz is not a recruitment or job agency, we do not guarantee you a job, we simply direct your resumes to different companies, then after that, the entire process is handled by the employer and company and the result is totally based on the employer’s decision.